I am SO excited to a host in my very first Instagram Challenge! This is really one I can get behind because it's all about uncovering sukham (ease). (Read a bit about sukham here!)
Join me for this unique Instagram yoga challenge beginning April 1st: #FindYourSukham 🧘♀️️
Yoga Sutra 2.46, “Sthira sukham asana,” tells us that all asana (postures) are to be balanced with effort (sthira) and EASE (sukham). Most of us have the effort part down packed, so let’s practice sukham together!
Rather than showing off your most beautiful pose, this challenge will teach us how to yield. How can we be in any posture/situation/circumstance and still uncover ease? Find your sukham with us!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
• Follow all 7 of our lovely hosts on Instagram.
Sarah: @theyogaaddict_, Danielle: @sante_yoga, Amanda: @healingwithamanda_privateyoga, Jennifer: @jennifercoxtherapeutics, Laetitia: @laetitia_channel_yoga_fitness, and me, Rosslyn: @wholehearter
• Repost our IG graphic to help spread the word!
• Beginning April 1st and running through April 18th, check hosts for each daily challenge.
• Share your interpretation of each posture! Embrace modifying to create more ease. Notice the areas of your mind or body that could use more sukham in these shapes.
• Tag all hosts + #findyoursukham
Have fun, get creative, and find your sukham!