This new 5 week outdoor yoga series will embody each of the 5 types of yoga practice. Because we all have different learning styles, you might discover a new way to approach yoga and understand how to view your entire life as yoga practice. Join us for any or all of these special events. (No experience necessary)
Saturdays at 10:00am, July 30th - August 27th.
- WEEK 1 • July 30th : Bhakti at Bushy Run Park: Explore the fullest expression of love along with a fun and creative asana (physical postures) practice.
- WEEK 2 • August 6th: Raja at Pleasant Valley Park: Meditate and learn how to develop mindfulness during a guided wooded hike.
- WEEK 3 • August 13th: Hatha at White Oak Park: Tune in to your body during a gentle physical asana practice in the field under the wide blue summer sky.
- WEEK 4 • August 20th: Jhana at Monroeville Community Park: Understand the tenants of yoga philosophy, Patanjali's 8 Limbed Path, the yamas and niyamas and how they might weave into your yoga practice.
- WEEK 5 • August 27th: FREE Karma at Oak Hollow Park: Community service event! Help give back to our gorgeous parks with seva (selfless service) by cleaning up litter around the pond and through the main trail.
Sign up in advance to save, or drop in for $20 each. (Week 5 is FREE)