As we continue to focus on renovations at my new studio space in Ligonier, I am taking the time during this season to practice what I preach: REST.
This is my first real teaching sabbatical and I am using this time to:
• Dive in to my own yoga practice
• Pour love and energy and positive vibes into our new space
• Revisit my personal mission statement and my “why'“ behind teaching yoga
• Connect to a new tribe of yogis and friends here at the farm in Somerset
• Research programs for furthering my education this year
I dearly miss teaching yoga, but I’m still sharing my practice each day in different ways. I look forward to starting up group classes and private sessions again this summer!